hello.

Jovian Tan!
23rd March, 1995
SWISS-IAN.







facebook!

Jovian Tan

Create Your Badge

Crap.




music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

thanks.

Layout/Codes: Wynona
Edited by Jovian
again once more, XD

Saturday, February 21, 2009 @
2:04 AM
-CCA.. "~"
.
.

.

Tired, so tired that i nearly fell asleep in front of the comp, =X
.

...
.
.

I was forced to go back to CCA, otherwise will kena by CCA Head, :/


Oh well..


Okay lah, today at least not so bad..i just really hate to see the torture part, sec 4 owing ALs 359 times of punishments, etc. Make me really, really want to quit scouts, the punishments really very overboard lah! Knn, what an abuse of "power", _ l _
.
.
Then we all have the buffet and BBQ thingy, factory bring over chicken wings ( or breast), otah, drinks and many more to list ~.~
.
.
I had my free dinner later on, =X
.
.
.
I kinda enjoyed myself today..but then, should I go back to CCA from now on..? I'm so indecisive, :/
.
.
.

Ahhh, whatever, super tired now, go to sleep now~


Else I have no energy for DDR for the whole day, =S
.
.
.
* snore like a pig*