Some Saturday stuffs.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009 @
12:25 AM
Went to JP to meet
Drew Sin Ren, DDR machine finally updated! =D
Shop... eat... chat...play few rounds of DDR, 1 round of Internet ranking too, haha.
Then i go practice jubeat, saw that Chua Wei, omg.
* grows 2 red horns * erhemm, just gonna be slightly devious (?)
When he playing DDR, he played internet ranking ( Normal) , lol, i dunno how the hell he get 8 live bars for IR, ( usually its only 4 ) :\ *okay okay, i noob in some ways *
He play and act as if he very pro lorh ! =x
Then I ( or sin ren and I ) sing the songs behind him, he cover his ears while playing,
both of us LOL-ed like hell, HAHAHA.
Then he reached 555 combo, then we never even talk to him, he just talk to us behind say.."wu wu wu ( five five five) !!" quite loudly, =.=;
Then see him dance until I going to throw upppp liao....see until i go somewhere else, ( like jubeat to watch other ppl play) =x
On his blog....
He wrote...
" I'm the pro! " i ranked at 188 /501.." whatever shit, "Because some are noobs and some are failed"
OMG, damn hao lian! =.=;Okay okay, I stop ranting le, im not going to talk bout him again on my public blog again i think, =.=;
~~~~~~~~
Then I went DBG, took MRT, while
Drew Sin Ren stopped at lakeside.
Unexpectably,

OMFGWTF, I LOOK SOOOOOO RETARDED, T.T
Anyways, already killed him for this picture, LOL.
Will blog the rest tomoro, its 12.51am now, and there's school tomoro, =.=;
I'm so gonna be late.. :\