hello.

Jovian Tan!
23rd March, 1995
SWISS-IAN.







facebook!

Jovian Tan

Create Your Badge

Crap.




music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

thanks.

Layout/Codes: Wynona
Edited by Jovian
again once more, XD

Friday, June 12, 2009 @
12:12 AM
Happy b'day to Wynona!

__________________________________

Another same old boring day, went to some ICT course this morning.
Learnt about how to use the flash player, lols. Drew MapleStory characters, o.o", memoriessss~~~~~ >_<


Saw 3 cool guys @ bus stop, really CMI in making friends with them, -_-;


_____________________________

Ripped from miracle-ray.livejournal.com~


When a bear, a lion and a pig meet.
Bear says: "if I roar in the forest, the entire forest is shivering with fear."
Lion says: "if I roar in the jungle, the entire jungle is afraid of me."
Pig says: "big deal.... I only have to cough & sneeze, and the entire planet lives in fear."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wei Keong has a admirer worh, LOL.

Latest comment damn funny, at the same time, *pukes*