hello.

Jovian Tan!
23rd March, 1995
SWISS-IAN.







facebook!

Jovian Tan

Create Your Badge

Crap.




music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

thanks.

Layout/Codes: Wynona
Edited by Jovian
again once more, XD

Internet phenomenon.
Sunday, June 21, 2009 @
10:32 PM
I shall just blog anyway.



http://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/index.htm


EVERYBODY VOTE NOW.

Everybody WANTS more holidays one right? Only nerds won't. (As quote from valerie, LOL)


(edited 12.30am)

Votes reaching 15k already, in just less than 4 hours?!?!@#$%^&*()
Crazy.

Me cousin show me that time (around 10.30pm i guess), only 4.8k votes, crazy a not?!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoping I could solve this problem myself, but i can't, i don't know how.
His pride is at stake, and its all my fault.
What can i do?
Nobody will help me anyway..after that fateful day.
Nobody will even care.
No point writing this down, but this is really how I feel right now, hurt and very confused.

Sigh..