hello.

Jovian Tan!
23rd March, 1995
SWISS-IAN.







facebook!

Jovian Tan

Create Your Badge

Crap.




music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

thanks.

Layout/Codes: Wynona
Edited by Jovian
again once more, XD

Sunday, June 14, 2009 @
2:47 AM
Went to DBG (again) today, meet Steven & Nora, XD
Eddy was with them also.


Went up to TKA for jubeat before going to Kopitiam for dinner, only played 1 freaking round with nora (oops, if I sound too rude here, >_<), because we have to wait for this person and that person, sibei damn siannnnn, LOL, =(


Then went back to Zone X again, played both internet ranking courses on DDR, Got 13 GREATs on Ranking Course 6, 1 GREAT on 1st Stage (華爛漫 -Flowers-), got PFC on 2nd and 3rd Stage, and the remaining 12 GREATs, all on DoLL and Zero, =/

In the end got a EXACT same score as Justin, 967001, due to the shitty PERFECT rate I've got, LOL.



Got 965k for Rin to shite EXT on jubeat, XD But..once again, stupid closing timeeeeeeeeeee, T_T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did something very lame today,











And then I returned it to the GTM in the MRT station, LOL.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Removed the Live Traffic Feed thingy temporarily, x_x