Friday, June 26, 2009 @
12:06 AM
Went to lot1 yesterday, as usual, DDR and jubeat.
I played like...7-8 rounds of jubeat, burnt a hell lot of tapz $$ , :C
Weili ( kawaii XD ) + his "guardian jiejie" and ivan came.
Kawaii got no money, 'forced' me to "jieh" him $$ play jubeat, which also, burnt my tapz points, arghhhhh.
Notty lah, learn bad soon le, )':
Hope he wont do that again luh, will give people bad impression one hor, i dunno lah. =x
Don't know why im saying this, because that didnt cost me real money anyway, LOL.
Damn satisfying day, especially while DDR-ing, cen ji hui play while the helling-ishly huge awaiting-movie crowd behind me peeping, LOL, =x
I think i got a few nice records.. maybe the motivation of huge crowds! :O
I don't know if I made Ivan angry or not though, maybe he thinking i overly hao lian, o_o, who knows..
Went home, bathe, eat, then sleep.
Rolled on bed from 12.30am - 4am, only managed to sleep then.
:@
I think I really got insonmia le, :' (
!@#$%^&*()
Somebody help me please, >__<.
Eh wait, this is supposed to be "only help yourself" thing..
=/
=(
P.S. Please please leave some footprints on my really pitiful tagboard luh, I think i've really scared off so many readers liao luh.. ): LOL.