Dreamt a dream.
Sunday, July 5, 2009 @
11:08 PM
Went DBG yesterday as usual.
Really glad to see many ppl I know there, XD
Really got that.. "united feeling", LOL.
Let see if I can name all of them..
(Names not in order)
Jade, Fel, Ray, Justin, Erica, Joanne 垃圾, Steven Meow, Emiko, Valerie, Bryan, Violet, Wesley, Michelle, Jeremy, Pao (Boon Paw), Jeremy (xMinoru), Tobias, Oli..
And the rest I dont really know their names and blah~
Anyways, saw Justin playing jubeat.
Damn godly, third day of playing and he can already almost SS SigSig EXT.
ZAI~
He SS-ed 天国と地獄 with 960k.
Screw himmm~ LOL.
Oh well.. he's a god after all.. =x
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I dreamt a dream.
A dream SOOOO WRONG.
....
I dreamt that I was pregnant with twins..
LMAO!Creepy.
It was so...real, REALLLY real.
It feels like..having a slight stomachache with heavy weights inside your stomach. :S
Then it's even worse when I told my mom (in my dream) that I was pregnant with twins. She was excited instead of being shocked. X___X
She then liked..went to feeel my stomach and..
"Its really twins! I can feel the two heartbeats inside your stomach!"
omgwtfbbq~
..
Then the I forgot what happened later, maybe nothing more other than finding my myself in my bed, with
stomachaches! =S
And spinning heads.
Lol, WHAT a dream~
-----------
You think you know and understand everything about me just through cyber world and real life? and.. you don't.