hello.

Jovian Tan!
23rd March, 1995
SWISS-IAN.







facebook!

Jovian Tan

Create Your Badge

Crap.




music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

thanks.

Layout/Codes: Wynona
Edited by Jovian
again once more, XD

Monday, September 28, 2009 @
10:12 PM
Today was History and my English Paper 1 exam.


Tried to study abit of History on the way to school. LOL. But epic fail as I flipped over the History paper. Realised the structured-based questions given were so not related to chapters I've revised. DIE AHH! Dx
Was really trying to elaborate and modify my structured-based and short answer questions as more understand-able as possible, which really used up almost half of the precious 2 hours given. AHHHHHHHHH.

And so I ended up leaving many questions short, or just....blank! LOL. x___x


It's a confirmed E8 or just D7 at the very most i guess.. Hmmm..



Felt that I did my english paper 1 rather okay. Sort of proud with my situational writing. But I flunked my composition. :X


Tomorrow will be my chinese paper. Which actually at first i was confident of passing with a B4 or a B3, or maybe a high C5. >_<


Omg, i seriously don't know why this time, i hate my mom nagging at me. She kept worrying and ranting about how i will fail all my exams. It really made me extremely pressurised lor. Oh well, must live it cuz I didn't study much.. :x Everything has its own consequence. Hahaha.


Oh, and I wanna go jubeat tomorrow! I miss the arcade after 3 days of not going. LOL.


Must-relieve-pressure. :X